Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Another Tubal Tuesday



Instead of my usual Tell Me Tuesdays post, today is Tubal Tuesday...LOL!

In just about 30 minutes, we are off to the hospital to get my fallopian tube unblocked (hopefully).

You can read my post here about what brought us back to the point of needing to unblock my tube...A-GAIN.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well last night. Guess it was just nerves. I tossed and turned and finally, I just got out of bed and went to the couch and turned on the T.V. It was really all I could do seeing as how I didn't want to wake my hubby any earlier than I had to, especially since we have to be at the hospital by 6:30 AM. Yes, that's right, 6:30 AM.

Anyway, I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to go ahead and post to my blog before we head out. After all, I had already ironed my clothes and given myself a home pedicure last night. Because you know, I didn't want nasty crusty feet heels to be seen by the hunky monkey of a doctor/radiologist today.

I know, I know, don't ask me why I'm was caring about my feet when the doc is going to have my netherlands in his face and not my feet, but it made me feel better nonetheless. Plus, I just got this awesome OPI nail polish and I thought it would go really well with that swanky gray-ish, blue-ish, white-ish hospital gown I'm going to be wearing. See, it's one of those "goes great with anything colors" (and yes, that is a toe ring tan line on my second toe on my right foot):




Oh, one more thing, before I go, I want to introduce you (if you don't know about it already) to MckLinky and Blog Hop. Just click on the link at this end of this post to join in and link up...it's just that easy.


This week's Blog Hop theme is ENCOURAGEMENT, and it reminded me of the following quote:


"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." ~ Unknown


So, even when it looks like everything is stacked against me and things aren't necessarily going my way...I just remember that the Lord promises to be with me no matter what and with Him I can tackle anything...He helps me hold on...He is my encourager.

And, He is your encourager too. God Bless!

MckLinky Blog Hop


Click here to enter your link in the blog hop and view the entire list of entered links...

6 comments:

Ali Garrett said...

I said a prayer for you last night and again this morning. I hope everything goes well!

~Sandy said...

Best wishes!!!

Kami said...

Thinking of you honey bunny!!! I hope they get that gunk out of your tubes!!!

Love you,
Kami

the brown couch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
COUNTRY MOM said...

I pray your surgery went well. I had secondary infertility and several surgeries and procedures. Hope to get to know you. Pray you conceive and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Blessings,

Lorrie S said...

I had a good feeling all would be well after your tubal surgery. I prayed for you. Nice feet there sexy mama!!! ;-)
L