Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

...getting to like you, getting to hope you like me."



You probably already knew where this song lyric came from, but just in case you didn't, it's from the musical the King and I.

In fact, just click on the picture above if you want to hear the whole song.

Deborah Kerr is the actress, but Julie Andrews was the "voice".

Okay, I’m fessin’ up. I stole this blog post theme from here and she stole it from here and if you want to steal from me, feel free to because it’s actually a pretty neat idea.

After yesterday’s funky blue post of mine, I thought this would be a lot of fun to do (that is if you all will participate).

HINT: So puhlease, leave a comment would ya' ;0)

Okay here we go.

1. Who are you?
2. Do you have a blog? If so, please list it.
3. How did you find my blog?
4. What do you like most on my blog?
5. What would you like me to blog more about?
6. A totally random fact about yourself!

Can't wait to get to know you...

3 comments:

Ali Garrett said...

1. Ali Upchurch Garrett
2. Nope - just a Facebook page that I update regularly.
3. You told me about it :)
4. I like Tell me Tuesdays a lot, but I like all of it.
5. I like the day-to-day stuff.
6. I hate for my virtual in-box, and my real in-box to be full, I pay bills immediately so they are not there anymore, and I clear out my e-mail box as soon as I read the e-mails. I'm a little OCD that way!

COUNTRY MOM said...

1. Who are you? Audrey

2. Do you have a blog? If so, please list it. Yes, It's www.acountrymomma.blogspot.com (COUNTRY MOM)

3. How did you find my blog? Google Search

4. What do you like most on my blog? Everything, I love that you share your life. The ups and downs. I hope to get to know you.

5. What would you like me to blog more about? I love hearing about your day. Your Drs. Visits and your Family.

6. Totally random facts about yourself! I live on a farm. I love being a MOM. I have been married to my best friend, for 24 years. Blessings,

Lorrie S said...

1. Who are you? LORRIE

2. Do you have a blog? If so, please list it. YES. http://myjourneythroughitall.blogspot.com/

3. How did you find my blog? FROM TWW SIGNEY WAY BACK WHEN

4. What do you like most on my blog? EVERYTHING! YOU WRITE WITH PASSION MY FRIEND. YOU ARE AN 'INTERESTING' WRITER. YOU ALWAYS KEEP ME WANTING MORE!!!! =D

5. What would you like me to blog more about? KEEP UP WITH YOUR DAILY, REVITTING STORIES. I LOVE THEM.....AND YOU OF COURSE!

6. A totally random fact about yourself! I ENVY PATTI SCIALFA WITH A VENGENCE!!! LMAO!