Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tell Me Tuesdays, Chapter 5

I like pajamas.

Especially on weekends when I like can sleep a little later and stay in my pajamas as long as possible.

Confession…sometimes that’s all day. I mean who really wants to be fully dressed and wearing make-up just to sit on the floor to sort and fold laundry.

Oh, and don’t worry about dropping in on me on my pajama wearing weekends. Friends are welcome at my house anytime, but if they don’t want to see me in my p.j.’s then they probably need to stay away.

But, hey, if they are my friends, chances are they have already seen me in my pajamas at some point anyway…LOL!

Confession…every Christmas, I like for me, Michael and R.J. to be color coordinated with our pajamas.

Yep, it’s just another instance when the Type A comes out in me.

See…


And you know what else?

What’s nice about pajamas is that you can never have enough of them, they are comfy, non-restricting, and can sometimes last for years.

Confession…I still have (I did not say I still can fit into) some of the same p.j.’s I wore while I was a freshman in college. To be exact, that’s (eh, um) going on 25 years now…gulp!

Think about it.

What’s better on a rainy day than cozying up on your couch, clad in your pajamas, kicking back and watching a really good girl movie Disney DVD (after all, I do have a 6 year old…LOL).

Confession…I let my son stay in his pajamas on the weekends too. That is if he doesn’t have one of his many birthday parties to attend (honestly, his social calendar is about as full as that of any Hollywood teen idol).

What about you? Do you like to lounge around in your p.j.’s too?

It’s Tell Me Tuesdays so let me know if I’m not the only one who likes to have a one person pajama party.

3 comments:

Lisa Woodard said...

I admit it! I do it too!

Ali Garrett said...

I don't wear many matching pajamas, or even have very many. I know I have one cute set of matching pj's, and come to think of it, you gave them to me!! I have tons of pajama pants and LOVE them, but usually wear them with t-shirts. That's the first thing I put on when I get home everyday!

Kathy said...

Hi, I am almost 55 and I never spent the day in pajamas until last year! I love it! So every now and then, I just spend the day wearing them. It's sort of fun--and very comfortable! Sure wish I hadn't waited so long to try it!!!
Love your blog, by the way. Kathy in GA