Thursday, August 6, 2009

Light At The End Of The Tunnel



YIPPEEE!! There's a light at the end of the tunnel...or should I say end of the tube...LOL!

What I was hoping to be a short day on Tuesday turned into a long day after all. Hmmm, hospitals and long waits...surely you jest...ha! ha! However, despite the wait, I am happy to say that the tubal recanalization was a success (once again).

And, I so appreciate all of your prayers and well wishes. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me.

I would have posted yesterday, but since they gave me enough anesthesia to "knock a horse out" as my best friend and nurse told me later, I was told to take it easy for the next 24 to 36 hours...no driving, no strenuous activity, etc. I did as I was told and today, I feel like myself again thankyouverymuch.

Soooo, what's next for us on the baby making agenda?

Well, now that we have the tubal issue cleared up (or or should I say, cleared out), the rest of this month Michael and I will be on our own...no fertility meds and no IUI. If this month is not successful then we will be doing an injectible cycle with IUI in September.

I am excited, nervous, and a bit afraid about what the next few months may hold in store for us. Excited at the thought that we have a chance at getting pregnant again, nervous that we may not, and afraid that if we are successful we will lose yet another pregnancy to miscarriage.

Despite all of those feelings, I am going to take the words of
Joel and Victoria Osteen to heart, and share them with you as well:

Today, I encourage you to do what Abraham did and go against all the odds; hope on in faith anyway. Keep believing. Keep praying. Keep moving forward. Don’t focus on the impossible circumstances, focus on the God who makes the impossible possible! Keep looking through your eyes of faith because He has blessing and victory in store for you!
And with that, this little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

God Bless!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!!!!

Yay!! I am so glad they were able to clear it out!!

Here's to some baby making!!!

Kami

Amy said...

*Lights shinning down from Heaven*
Hallelujah... I'm so happy for you now that you've had everything serviced by Roto-Rooter you BFP is right around the corner..

Love you!!

Lorrie S said...

You have to visit this site Tracey. It's so adorable. It's printable songsheets for kids! Here's the link: www.kididdles.com
I found 'This Little Light of Mine' on there: http://www.kididdles.com/pdf/this_little_light_t029.pdf

it's so cute how they have them decorated too. You can print them, they're free!! Cute idea for a songbook for RJ! Awwwwww lol

L
xox