Friday, August 21, 2009

You Gotta Wear...


SHADES!

No, SER-I-OUS-LY, you do.

After all, I wouldn't want you to be blinded by the glare of the stark whiteness of this...


There’s nada, niente...nothing!


Not even a hint of another line.

But, like I told you
here, I am not a bit shocked by this snow white revelation.

Although it really does stink when your gut feeling is finally confirmed by a digital camera and even worse...in person.

And yes, I did the POAS (pee on a stick) samba. You know the one...where you twist it and turn it and flip it upside down.

Oh, and I looked at it in lamp light, fluorescent light, and day light.

Heck, I think I might have even done the hokey pokey with it too…LOL!

Nevertheless, it is what it is, and it is a…

BFN! (Big Fat Negative)

Okay enough of that. I mean after all, I can’t change it.

So…

Sometime the beginning of next week my dear sweet “Auntie Flo” will be here and rumor has it she’s gonna’ be staying with me a few days (as is usual).

And in some small way (and I’m talking very small…like…as in the size of a speck of dust), I am okay with it.

I mean at least with my next cycle I can officially get this trying to conceive show on the road again.

This time around we will be trying a different protocol…a more aggressive one.

In fact, I am praying that the next time you see me post a picture of a pee stick on this blog, it will have two beautiful pink lines.

And what about your shades?

Well, just leave them in the car because I am hoping that the two lines will be so clear that you won’t even have to squint to see them.

In the meantime, have a great weekend everyone!

God Bless!

6 comments:

Lorrie S said...

Awwww sweetie....I'm so sorry about that darn BFN!!! I'm right with ya with #2 BFN today. =( What can we do. Love you!!{{{big hugs}}}

COUNTRY MOM said...

I am sorry about the BFN. I can't wait to hear great news from you. You are an awesome lady. I am always here for you. Blessings,

Kami said...

DANG IT ALL!!!! That's it..... I'm hiring a hit man to kill Aunt Flo. It's time that hag dies!!!!!

I'm sorry love. :(

Kami

Kristen said...

Well chuck a duck (or the other saying), that really stinks. I was so hoping to celebrate with you this month. But instead I'll drop kick my shades with you and hope you'll get your BFP next month so you can have the next June baby! ;)

(((Hugs!)))

Kristen

Amy said...

That just down right sucks!!! I had everything crossed.. even my legs LOL I love you!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie, My heart is breaking for you. I am proud of you that you are drawing your strength from the Lord. I know He is sending His angels to wrap their wings around you. I am sending a long distance hug from me too. I Love You, Aunt Liz XXXOO