Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nine Years Ago



Nine years ago today I was walking down the aisle and saying "I do" to my husband.

If you want to learn a little bit about about how we got to this point, just go here and scroll down to Answer No. 5.

At times it seems like only yesterday, but in reality it's been a total of 3,285 days.

WOW! Where does the time go?!

During these nine years we have been through many ups and downs of life.

We have celebrated joys and shared sorrows.

We have fought and we have made up.

And, through all of these things (good or bad), we have done so together.

I can honestly say that I know my husband will always be there for me. He is the type of husband that lets me be me without judging or trying to change, and God only knows I can certainly be a tough cookie to deal with at times...LOL!

As a couple we are far from perfect, but we love the Lord and each other and somehow we manage to make it all work...even when we think it may not sometimes.

He loves our son (and me) unconditionally and really, isn't that what it's all about?

So today, I want to say a special "I LOVE YOU" to my husband and a special thank you to God for allowing me to spend my life with someone who, although far from perfect in the dictionary sense of the word, is just perfect for me. :0)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Happy Anniversary... Congratulations on a wonderful nine years. Hope you had a great day. Blessings,

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, Just saw your ticker at the top... Thanks for sharing... I can't wait to hear. Praying for great news.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, Wanted to say Hi and check your Ticker. Hope you are well. Blessings,