Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Friends

I am proud to say that my life has been blessed with an abundance of wonderful friends.

Individuals who are more like family to me than just mere friends.

My friends are there to pick me up when I am down and to rejoice with me when I am up.

Quite simply, but oh so meaningfully, my friends are there for me no matter what.

Having said that, it really should not have come as any surprise to me, especially at a time when I am feeling overly anxious and scared and worrisome, that one of my dear friends would send this today via e-mail.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




Just looking at this image gives me an immediate sense of peace and calm.

I mean, how can I feel otherwise when I have the arms of our precious Savior wrapped around me for comfort?!

What a wonderful picture!

What a wonderful message!

What a wonderful friend we have in Jesus!

2 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I am always here. These are great verses to help...

Psalm 55:22... Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Peter 5:7... Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

May you be filled with comfort and peace. Blessings, Audrey

Kami said...

What a great picture indeed. Very peaceful. You do have wonderful friends but let me tell you, you are a wonderful friend too. You are such a beautiful soul and have been there for many of us too. We love you Tracey poo!!!

Love,
Kami