Thursday, October 29, 2009

Preliminary Results

Well, I just got the call and my *preliminary* number is....

#

#

#

#

#

#

3,700 (and something) and my progesterone is 51!!!

I said *preliminary* because my silly nurse called me as she was on her way to a dentist appointment and didn't have the number right in front of her, but she said it was three thousand seven hundred and something.

She's going to call me when she gets back to the office with exact info. But in the meantime I had to share the news with all of you.

Also, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the kind words of encouragement and positive thoughts and most of all, thank you for your prayers.

Again, I know I am far from being at of the woods yet, but I am feeling so much better and I know it's due to the fact that I truly felt the covering of prayers upon me and this child inside my womb.

I humbly ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers as I continue to embark upon this journey.

God Bless you all!


UPDATE....
Well, guess my nurse is a numbers dyslexic...my number was 3,572 not 3,700 and something, but I am still happy with that.

My first ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

What great numbers, Tracey! Can't wait for u/s results.

Ali Garrett said...

The numbers mean nothing to me, I'm totally ignorant about that stuff, but I'm so glad it's good news!! I'll keep praying!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Praying for the best update. Your numbers look great !!! Blessings,