Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ever Heard Of It?

I suffer from this malady especially around testing time.

Y'all are not going to believe this, but since work was slow today I thought I'd clean out some junk in my desk drawers.

Well guess what I found???

An Internet Cheapie Home Pregnancy Test.


They look like those Ph strips you used in Biology class to test alkaline and such.

But seriously, this thing really was in my desk drawer.

You see, when I was preggo the last time, I remembered bringing some to work with me so I could pee in the afternoon which tends to give me better test lines.

So, just for the heck of it I thought go ahead Tracey, just do it.


Let me preface this by saying that I am only 9 days past ovulation (9DPO). Which in testing terms is really early!

Anyway, to the naked eye (mine), it looks like there is a uber faint, thick, sort of with pink color, line.


GHEESH, how's that for a description...LOL!

Truthfully, my scanned pic does not do it justice. Here you go...




UNTWEAKED



So I thought hmmmm, I'll get one of my friends to "tweak" the color on this test just to see what it does.

I mean c'mon it should be fun, right?!


Yep, sort of like getting your finger stuck in a meat grinder...LOL!

Usually you are supposed to test with FMU (first morning urine) or SMU (second morning urine). But since I didn't know about the "find" in my desk drawer, well, I need to let you all know that it was like QMU (quadruple morning urine).


Anyway, my friend "tweaked" it with Photoshop and this is what we got...

TWEAKED


Now before we all go getting excited...REMEMBER, this is a "color enhanced" picture, although what it's enhancing is something that is more than likely really there (and with my line-o-vision...it IS there!)

Truth be told, I'm not ready to do the "I'm pregnant!" dance yet as this could be an absolute cruel twist of evaporation fate.

However, it does give me a wee little bit of hope.

I'm not officially testing until Friday so hold on for the ride my friends, we've got a few more days to wait and see for sure!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't wait for you to test again! :) It's definite BFNs for me over here though! Boo! :(