Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fingers Crossed


Hello all!

I had my IUI yesterday (Monday) and the doctor said that the timing looked really good for this cycle.

Actually, he said some other stuff related to my wahoo, but I don't think you want to hear any sort of descriptions related to my cervical fluid.

'nough said...LOL!

Well, there you have it my friends. My 12th IUI (yes, you read that correctly), my 12th IUI is now officially on the books and so the dreaded two week wait begins...A-GAIN!

By the way, if you don't mind...

In addition to crossing fingers, could you please throw in a dozen or so four-leaf clovers, any lucky paraphrenalia you may have laying around the house, and a slew of extra prayers.

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Ali Garrett said...

You got it!

Kami said...

Honey, not only am I crossing my fingers. I'm crossing everything else too since there isn't anything going on on my end. (If you know what I mean?)

Love you,
Kami

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I am praying and thinking about you. When do you test? I looked for a ticker for it. Thank You for explaining all your procedures and letting me be a part of your journey. Blessings,