Monday, November 2, 2009

Spotting...Dear Lord Help Me

There has been a slight change in plans.

When I inserted my progesterone just a little while ago, I wound up spotting...small red specs of blood.

I am hoping and praying that this is being caused due to my cervix being irritated by the suppositories that I have been doing three times a day, but of course I am absolutely terrified!

I called my doctor's office and they are going to have me come in today at 3:30 PM (CST) just to be sure everything is okay.

Lord, please be with me and surround me with peaceful thoughts so that I will not let the enemy get a hold of my mind.

Asking for your prayers...again.

I will be back to update (hopefully with news that all is okay).

God Bless!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Tracey,

I am a first time poster, but I want you to know that I am praying for you. I have been in your shoes, so I understand how scared you are.

Please keep us posted.

Susan

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I am Praying... I Pray that you get the best news for you and your blessing. I know how hard it is. Thoughts and Prayers are with you... Praying hard for the best update. Blessings my friend, Audrey