Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm 43 And Afraid To Pee


Hi, my name is Tracey and I am addicted to looking at toilet paper when I wipe and what color of pee falls in the bowl.

After all, the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?!

I know, I know, it's sounds stupid, but it's true.

Every since my two spotting episodes, I have been absolutely paranoid about going to the restroom.

So much so that I say a quick prayer before I enter a stall or my own private bathroom at home.

I am pleased (and relieved) to report that as of Wednesday, this gal has been free of spotting!

Dear Lord, please let it stay that way.

Of course, I still have this weekend to get through before our next ultrasound on Monday, but just being spot free for several days in a row has really helped my psyche.

However, more than anything, this Bible verse has helped me the most.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
~Phillipians 4:6-7 (NIV)

So, I am once again clinging to His word and claiming it as my own!

May you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for remembering to keep me and this precious miracle of life in your prayers.

God Bless!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on the new pregnancy, and I'll be praying for His peace to comfort you over the weekend.

Susan said...

Only a fellow "IUI'r" can understand how you really do pray for yellow only when you visit the potty!! I totally get it! Hang in there...this weekend will go by quickly and you'll see your little baby before you know it.

Susan :)

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I have been there. I bled through my entire pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy daughter. I never, the entire time, stopped looking at the toilet paper either. I pray your bleeding stays gone and this pregnancy is perfect for you. You are doing awesome. Praying for you and your blessing. Audrey