Thursday, December 31, 2009

Second Trimester



I cannot believe I am finally here, the second trimester a.k.a. "The Honeymoon" trimester, only, minus the 24 hour round-the-clock bedfest, i.e., sex.

Oh, how I would love a 24 hour bedfast now...for sleep that is...LOL!

Seriously, I will have to admit that thus far, the second trimester has felt like a honeymoon.

I really feel good.

Sometimes I even get scared that I am feeling good. Weird, but true.

Other than my growing waistline and increased bra cup size, I would hardly know I was pregnant right now.

The every hour on the hour peeing has slowed down a bit, the boobies are not as sore anymore, and although still tired, I do have much more get up and go in me lately.

I'm so glad that I saw Little Speck last week on the NT Scan just as a reassurance that yes, I really do have a baby growing inside me.

I have my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday and although I don't think I'll be having an ultrasound at that time, I will get to hear the heartbeat again and that is always such a relief.

I am hoping that the appointment after this one will be our anatomy scan...we are just dying to know if Little Speck is going to be a football player or a ballerina.

Either way, we will be doing some celebrating!

Speaking of which, 2010 is going to hold special meaning for me, and I hope it has special times in store for all of you as well.

I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy and Blessed New Year!

1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I am so very happy for you. I know you will be having the best New Year and you deserve it. Thank You for being a part of my blog, and allowing me to be a part of yours. I look forward to another year of blogging with you. Hearing all your pg updates, and then reading your birth story. Thank You for your prayers. It means a lot to me. I would love to have another blessing. Much Love and Blessings my Friend, Audrey