Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why Can't Computer Hackers Find Something Else To Do?

I am so mad!

A website that I have been a member of for almost two years now (dealing with Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy issues) evidently was attacked by a computer virus yesterday!

Stinking hackers!

Why in the world do they have to spend their time being criminal deviants or just plain ole' wanting to mess around in other people's business menaces?

I mean, c'mon, attacking a trying to conceive website?! Do they not realize how hormonal us women on that site are to begin with? UGH!

What I really hate about it is that one buddy group in particular that I belong to has really become a close knit family and we have been there for each other through good times and bad times, happy times and sad times, and for just your average everyday shooting the breeze times.

It's only been a day and I miss my gals sooooo much! I feel naked (and trust me, right now, Tracey being naked is NOT a pretty site at all...LOL!)

A bunch of us have notified the original creator/administrator of the website and told her about the virus problem, but who knows if anything will be done about it?

I did read via google that it was the website that was infected and not the server, but being a techie/computer illiterate, I have absolutely no idea what that means?!

All I know is I want the website to be fixed and back up and running. I mean c'mon, it's finally my turn to share my good news with the gals and WHAM, door slammed shut!

Again I say, stinking hackers!!!

UPDATE:
The website I was talking about is now VIRUS free!!!

There, take that you stinking hackers and leave us hormonal ladies A-LONE!!!!

2 comments:

Lorrie S said...

I'M WITH YOU BUDDY!!! THIS SUCKS!!!

I miss going on TWW, Lord I hope they fix it soon!! I'm scared to think that she might not. >:-0

LOVE YA MOMMA!

Kami said...

Son of a pup!!! I want to go on there but I am too scared to. They better get it up and running or I'm going to be very angry. Right when I'm home all day now. Darn it!

Kami