Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Got Belly?

Okay, okay, I have finally given in. I whipped out the camera last night.

Given the fact that my starting weight with this baby is about 35 to 40 lbs. more than when I got pregnant with RJ seven years ago (thankyouverymuch fertility drugs and lax eating habits), I have been very hesitant to do any belly shots (oh, and of course I was waiting until I got past the 1st trimester too).

Anyway, here you go. Finally...the belly shots.

Don't be too shocked...I am definitely pooching!

I think I'm going to do them every 3 months for comparison.

12 weeks

3 comments:

Lorrie S said...

I LOVE YOUR LITTLE BELLY!!!! <3 So cute! I look forward to all your belly shots!

Love you
Lorrie
xox

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, Great pic:) I can't wait to see how your belly grows. I am so happy for you:) Audrey

Ali Garrett said...

It was great seeing you last night! We always have so much fun! My friend's blog is thefamilyfields.blogspot.com.