Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Who Would Have Thunk It?!

This morning, my doctor's office called and told me that the NT scan is scheduled for next Monday (Dec. 21st) at 10:00 AM.

Wow, that was fast.

"Great!", I told the nurse.

And then the nurse said, "Tracey, don't forget to call us and let us know what it is."

I almost choked and said, "Excuse me? What do you mean, what it is?"

She then replied, "The ultrasound machine that they use at UAB (University of Alabama at Birmingham) is beyond high tech. You will be amazed as to what you will see. At 13weeks, we've had plenty of ladies come back with the news of pink or blue."

Okay, I am totally freaking out (about the NT scan in and of itself), but whoa, I may know what we're having before Christmas?!!

Who would have thunk it?!!!

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

I've seen pictures from the ultra-high-tech US machines, and they are AMAZING. I hope they can give you a boy/girl guess!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I found out what I was having early too... I was 13 weeks. I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? Audrey

Ali Garrett said...

That's amazing! I can't wait to hear what you're having. See you tonight!