Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm Over It

My pity party that is.

I had a couple of days of wallowing around in my, “Why can’t it be a pregnancy for me?” mode.

And, I am now ready to hit the road again…sort of like this young lady only minus the red hair and apparent bikini cleavage.






Nevertheless, you know what I mean.

Oh, and I would be totally remiss without offering up a great big helping of thanks to all of you who commented and left such wonderful words of encouragement.

I really cannot express how much that meant to me, and it definitely helped me to get over myself.


I have to admit that sometimes I type my blog entries often wondering if anyone is actually out there reading and caring about what I’m writing, and then lo’ and behold, I get such meaningful and sincere comments and I know you are there.

Moreover, you like me, you really, really like me.

And the feeling is mutual my friends! :0)

So, here I sit in “spotty” land waiting for the dreaded monthly visit from you-know-who, but I am not despondent. Instead, I am rather rejuvenated and ready to tackle another month.

Michael and I have decided that we will give IUI (intrauterine insemination) one more try and then it’s off to IVF (in vitro fertilization) for us.

However, before that, we’ll need to rob a bank first (since our insurance doesn’t cover IVF).

But hey, we’ll tackle that obstacle when we get there.

I mean after all, it’s going to take me awhile to get bank layouts, safe codes and an undetectable get-a-way car…LOL!

2 comments:

Lorrie S said...

"I mean after all, it’s going to take me awhile to get bank layouts, safe codes and an undetectable get-a-way car…LOL!"

OMG ROFL!! You are too funny! I'm happy to hear of you moving on. As I said on TWW though, I really hope and pray that this next IUI is all you need (with the inj protocol).

Who Loves ya babe!

Lorrie

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I am sorry, I pray that you conceive very soon. You are on my prayer list on my blog. I have not been online but I do care about you and enjoy your blog. Love hearing your updates. Blessings,