Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not "Focusing" In On Valentine's Day

Not because of the lack of relevance, but rather the lack of not having my digital camera handy.

I know, I know, blame it on Mommy scatter brain!

I took my camera to work yesterday to download some pictures onto the computer and guess where I left it?

Not wanting to completely miss this Valentine photo op or worse yet, miss a Colton's "first" milestone...


Out came my cell phone.

And yes, from the quality of the pictures you can certainly tell that (1) I was in a rush, and (2) I do not have a funky smart phone with all the bells & whistles including a mega pixel camera.

But hey, it is what it is and what it is IS that I did not let Valentine's Day go completely by with out capturing it in some media form (no matter how blurry)...LOL!

Oh, if only I could capture moments in pictures like Kelle Hampton does on her blog.

Seriously, she is an awesome (and I might add, very hip) mommy, blogger, and photographer.

Me likey her, me likey her alot!!!

Okay, back to my phone photography 101 shots.

At least my subjects are completely A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!


With A Smile Like That, Of Course My Heart Flutters!

Gotta' Capture What The Shirt Says

My Sweet R.J.

He's The Very Best Kind of Valentine Gift A Mommy Could Have

And He Knows How To Make Me Laugh Too!

1 comment:

Lorrie S said...

Awwww what a smile Colton!!! So so cute! Love the shirt Tracey!

R.J. is the most precious boy. He sure does love his Mommy a whooooole BUNCHES!!! Love the Card!