Sunday, February 20, 2011

So What Does Mommy Know?!

Well, forget me trying to figure out my baby.

I just posted, like literally in the immediate post before this one, that Colton was only cutting bottom teeth and not top teeth.

Let me also add that for the past 5 days, he's been feverish with a nasty cough, runny poops, an icky facial rash and just outright not being himself.

Being that his bottom tooth had broken through, I was just thinking that his cold and perpetual ear infection had not gone away (more about that in another post to come) and that's why he was continuing to have these symptoms.

Well, guess what? Boy, was I wrong (not about the cold and ear infection), but this...



Excuse the blurry picture (have you ever tried to get an 8 month old to stay still while trying to capture an inside of his mouth shot?!!!)

So there it was in all its breaking through the red gum glory...a TOP tooth.

But wait, there's more, much more.

Upon further inspection, I noticed that the other three, yes, you read that correctly, THREE more of Colton's top teeth are on the verge of breaking through as well.

Honestly, I about died when I saw those other white tips along his top gum line getting really close to busting free.

No wonder he's been outta' sorts?!

Poor little guy.

So what does mommy know about baby?

Evidently not much unless its staring me right in the face...LOL!

1 comment:

Lorrie S said...

Poor little Colton is right! Dear Lord! THREEE MORE?????? WOW! No wonder he's been out of sorts! :(

I hope he gets to feeling better very soon. HUGS from Auntie Lorrie baby Colton <3

xxx