Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's Up Doc?

“Well, I’m not really sure who that Doc person is, but my Mimi rocks!”

It is obvious that Colton liked his first taste of carrots MUCH better than he did the bland ole’ rice cereal we tried about a week ago!

My mom* (Mimi to my boys) ventured into the “trying vegetables” arena with Colton this week.

First up was carrots, and so far they are a hit!

Here we go…

Here we go...

This doesn’t taste like the other stuff
This doesn't taste like that other stuff

Hey, this ISN’T the other stuff!
Hey, it isn't that other stuff

Lovin’ It!
Lovin' it!

However, we did notice that after 2 days of eating carrots Colton was a little constipated, so yesterday my Mom added some baby oatmeal to them and…

Happy Poops

Not only did the oatmeal help with the “poops”, but it also made for much less spit up/no spit up afterwards…and for you mommies out there, you KNOW how hard it is to totally clean anything that winds up with carrot spit up on it.

Way to go Mimi!

Stay tuned…next up, Squash.


*I am so very blessed that (just like they did when R.J. was a baby) my mom and dad (a.k.a. Mimi and Boppa) have offered to keep and watch Colton until he starts daycare this January.

Thank you Lord for giving me the wonderful and loving parents that I have.

2 comments:

Lorrie S said...

Oh Tracey! Colton is such a cutie patootie!!! HAHA! I love how you title every pic! So cute!

Great job Mimi!!! What a great idea adding the Oatmeal! YAY for POOPS! LOL!

Looking forward to SQUASH!! hehe

xxx

Lorrie S said...

Shoot forgot something else....

YES! You are blessed with wonderful parents and they are BLESSED to have you as a daughter as well!! :)

xx