Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

For those of you who know me, you KNOW that I usually go all out in most everything I do…heck, you should just see R.J.’s birthday goodie bags…LOL!

So why would Halloween be any exception?!


And, besides, I have a hubby who is a really good sport too!

See what I mean…






May The Force Be With You!

Star Wars Family 2

Luke Skywalker
Skywalker

And, Yoda (of course!)
Baby Yoda

Luke and Yoda
Luke and Yoda

Darth, er, um, I mean Daddy and Yoda
Vadar and Yoda

Princess Leia and Yoda (even Yoda had a mommy, right?!)
Yoda and Leia 2

Ready for Trick-or-Treating
(I think Skywalker saw a ghost…lol!)Star Wars family night

Who Needs a Light Saber When You’ve Got a Pacie?!
Pacie

And, the Family Behind the Masks (R.J. with a new haircut too!)
Family

We had a really great weekend trick-or-treating with some dear friends of ours on Saturday night and then at our church’s Fall Festival Sunday evening.

I must say, fall is one of my favorite times of the year (even though it has been in the high 80s here in Dixie) Ugh! However, this week promises some cooler weather (low 60s) and I can’t wait.

One of the things I totally miss about living up north (New Jersey is where I grew up) is having very distinct four seasons. Here in Alabama it seems as though we go from hot to hotter…LOL!

Nevertheless, whether it’s 80 degrees or 50 degrees, this family is always ready to have some fall fun!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awesome photos Tracey! You are just melting away! Love the costumes. I could never get Frank to dress up! EVER!