Friday, June 18, 2010

Introducing...

Our precious miracle son!





God has blessed this 43 year old mom with a wonderful, laid back, non fussy baby...thank the Lord!

Of course, I am still adjusting to the newness of being a mom to a newborn again (after seven years, it's amazing how you forget how hard it is/was...LOL!)

My high blood pressure pregnancy issues sent me back to the hospital a week ago, but everything seems to be leveling out.

As I sit here looking at my baby and the rest of my beautiful family around me, I am reminded of the beginning of this 3 year "road trip" and long highway (with the Lord as my GPS) that has brought me to this wonderful trying to conceive journey's end.

Now, onto the next destination as a family of four...ALL ABOARD!

3 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, He is perfect. What a precious blessing fron God. Thank You for sharing your journey of TTC and your pregnancy. I look forward to reading all about your family of four. I hope you continue to feel well. God Bless you and your family. He is so beautiful!!! Much Love,

Sarah McM said...

He is so so so precious! Look at that perfect little mouth.

Good luck learning the newborn ropes again!!

The Oddest Prime said...

Congratulations Tracey! Your son is beautiful and a tremendous blessing. I'm so glad he is finally safely here and you can all begin your journey as a family of four! : )

– Lisa (gingercat @ tww)