Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Baby Is Here!

Well, the baby (actually my last minute pregnancy induced hypertension) forced his arrival (by c-section) about two weeks earlier than the planned c-section and four weeks earlier than my due date.

We had little Colton Lee on Saturday, June 5th at 6:41 a.m. He weighed 5lbs. 15 oz. and is 18 inches long.

Due to him not being "term" when he was born, he had some breathing and jaundice issues that required a brief stay in the NICU while I was in the hospital, but we are home now and getting adjusted to this wonderful new addition to our family. God has blessed us beyond any expectation!

Leave it to unexpected pregnancy symptoms to throw this total Type A mom into a frenzy...LOL!

All worth it though!



4 comments:

Kathy said...

Let me be the first commenter to say "Congratulations"! Can't pull up all of the blog for some reason, but I can see that the baby has arrived.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, Congratulations !!! I have been checking to see if you had any updates. Didnt expect this one lol. I cant wait to see pics and read his birth story. So glad he is here and you both are home and doing well. I know he is precious. Much Love my friend,

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing from
God! Enjoy every moment with your boys

Trying Again said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!

http://tryingagainthefirsttime.blogspot.com/