Wednesday, June 2, 2010

36 Week Belly Shot



Well my friends, here you go...my 36 week belly shot!

Can you say, "Look, there's a whale ashore?!!" (LOL!)

If you look to the left of this blog, you'll see my belly progression beginning at 12 weeks and continuing every 6 weeks thereafter until now.

It's amazing to see the difference as time has gone on.

What's even more amazing it that in just about 2 weeks, I will be holding the precious miracle babe that has been making this belly grow!

Even though I am at the "can't get comfortable" stage of my pregnancy, I am thankful to the Lord for bringing me to this point and I know HE will be with me every single step of the way from here on out as well.

And, oh, what a journey this has been thus far.

I am so glad that you all have been sharing it with me.

Have a great day!

God Bless!

EDIT: What I did not know at the time I posted this entry is that my sweet son would in fact be born 3 days later. After going in for a routine "weekly" check-up, I was diagnosed with classic preeclampsia symptoms. My blood pressure readings were 140/98 and 148/103 and it was also discovered that I had protein in my urine. The doctor said, "Tracey, the only way to alleviate these symptoms is to admit and deliver." So, what was I going to do, argue with the man??? LOL!

1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, I am blessed to be a part of your blog. I am enjoying reading your pg journey, just as I enjoyed reading your TTC journey.

You look great. I love a PG belly. You are so close to holding your blessing in your arms. Thank You for sharing your great pics:)

I just posted my 24 week belly pic, I still have a little ways to go:) But as you, I love every minute of being pregnant and know I am so blessed. Have a great week my friend, Blessings, Audrey