Friday, May 28, 2010

21 Days To Go!

Can you believe it?!!!

I almost can't.

21 days to go (that's when my c-section is scheduled...June 18th).

Yep, in just 3 more weeks, I will be holding my precious son!


YAHOO!!!

I had my biophysical profile test done today and everything checked out great!

I am now down to once a week appointments too.

It's so amazing what a difference a year can make.

Last year at this time we were wondering if we would ever be given the chance to have a biological child again and look at where we are today...praise God!

I will keep you all posted as to how these next few weeks go.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, Tracey, I can't believe it's almost time for that precious bundle to arrive! I began following your blog just about a year ago...you are so right, what a difference a year makes! I am thrilled because June 18 is my wedding anniversary. It's always been a good day for me, I hope it will be for you as well! God bless, and take care....Kathy

Ali Garrett said...

I can't wait!!! Keep us posted!