Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Parfum?



I want to share a little private something with you all.

I mean c’mon, I’ve been sharing most everything else already so why would I stop now?!

Anyway, I pride myself on being a clean, well-groomed person, especially when it comes to matters of my va jay jay, so I can tell you that I was just a bit surprised at my latest discovery… a new before shower fragrance called, “Eau de Pee-Pee”.

No, not from France, but rather straight out of (or rather into) my toilet!

What the heck is the deal with the strong smelling urine??

Especially in the early morning?

Everyone always talks about the glow you have when you’re pregnant, but Lordy, nobody ever tells you that your body may also start dispelling odors reminiscent of a bus station bathroom!

For me, a girl who takes flushable handi-wipes with her into the ob/gyn’s office to use prior to (and after) a check-up, this has been a bit of a startling experience.

They say that every pregnancy is different, and by golly they ain't kidding! I certainly do not remember this fragrance campaign when I was pregnant with R.J., but then again that was 7 years ago, and maybe this is just a new scent...LOL!

Either way, I think I'm going to have to do some research on this phenomenon and hopefully I will uncover that I am not alone in discovering this unique pregnancy symptom.

In the meantime, I guess I will be carrying around toilet paper laced with Febreeze spray!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Funny post! Thanks for sharing LOL
I think most of us have had that problem at some point!

Sarah McM said...

SO happened to me. I HATED IT.

Ali Garrett said...

Ok, I've never been pregnant so I didn't know about this! I thought of a solution though. At Wrapsody in Birmingham (and probably other places, too) they have this stuff called "Poo-pouri" that you spray on the surface of the toilet water before you go to the bathroom and it makes the bathroom smell fresh no matter what you do in there! Maybe I'll buy you some and send it your way! It was wonderful to me when I first got married :)

Nicole said...

this whole pregnancy i have been showering obsessively...at 34 smelly weeks, i cant wait to get my body back...