Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hallelujah!

Well, we’re back…it was a long day!

Okay, truth be told…we dragged it out longer so we could eat at our favorite place in Birmingham, AL where we got the ultrasound done.

Onto the good news...

The Level II ultrasound went terrific with a capital "T"!!

No abnormalities seen at all!

HALLELUJAH!


We went from a 1 in 230 chance of Downs to a 1 in 460 chance of Downs, and since my age only related risk (according to those pesky little medical charts) is 1 in 40…we are taking our 1 in 460 and celebrating to high heaven!


Praise God!


We also found out that our testing for Trisomy 18 and Neural Tube defects came back negative as well…


Can I get a Praise God again?!!


Oh, and guess what else???


IT’S



A



*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


BOY!


There’s no doubt about it…RJ is going to have a baby brother.


Just Look and See (really, there's no mistaking it...LOL!)

Oh, and Here’s His Sweet and Precious Face


So, after we got the good news, Michael and I decided we wanted to surprise RJ when we picked him up from school today, so we stopped and got some blue balloons and one that says, “It’s A Boy!”

Of course, I had to get some pics...(I am a scrapbooker after all…LOL!)

RJ Seeing The Balloons For The First Time

Happy Big Brother!!!!



Holding Onto Those Balloons!


Happy Dad!


Happy Mom!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can now finally start to really enjoy this pregnancy.

I hope you all continue to follow me on this journey.

17 weeks down and 23 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Congratulations, Tracey and family!!!!! A beautiful, healthy baby boy. Go start registering for lots of blue!

Anonymous said...

Boys are just the best! I raised two of them and it was pure joy! God has now blessed me with a beautiful grandson. I missed all the frilly girl things, but would not trade one day for my boys.

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, Congratulations on your Beautiful Baby Boy... I thought you were having a Boy. I am so glad all is well. Have missed you. Love Audrey