Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back To The BLOG-o-sphere!

Just a dash of red...
Hello, everyone! 

I’m back. 

With a little bit different hair color too. 

See... 

Not sure if you all missed me, but hoping maybe some of you did? 

And if so, you are probably wondering, “Where the heck did she go?” 

Let me explain… 

In addition to my duties as a mom of two boys, and wife to my husband of almost 12 years, I also have a full-time, drive-to-the-office, go to work every day job too. 

For approximately 5 months out of the year, my office job requires me to, well, be out of the office. 

I do governmental relations work at our state’s capitol and when the legislature is in session I am there several days a week, many times for 10 to 14 hours a day. 

Needless to say, during session time I barely have enough minutes to balance my checkbook (which in fact was neglected for two months straight), let alone get on a computer to blog although I really missed doing so. 

Even my friends on Facebook wondered if I had fallen off the face of the earth…LOL! 

Nope, it was just the political arena that once again drew me into the black hole of disappearing-dom. 

But… 

Now that the regular session and first special session are over, I once again find myself with some time to breath, and 

BLOG!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Of course I missed you! I love the new do! You look great as a red head. I wish I could think of things to say in a blog or the time to actually sit down and do it! LOL You once again show yourself to be the queen of womankind!

Love you sweetie!

Lorrie S said...

Hello Tracey!

I feel ya! I feel like one day runs into another and sometime wonder what day it is! lol

Love the new do! You looked great!

Missed you as always. Not much of a blugger anymore myself. Not much to say that would be of any interest or more so the time to blog!

xox

Lorrie