Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Note To Self...

In the future do NOT let husband [military reservist] send a note with son/grandson for father-in-law/grandfather to give to barber at local air force base because husband was unable to take son himself.

Why?

Because barber did EXACTLY what husband [military reservist] instructed on the note (without father-in-law/grandfather interruption) and thus, this result for my son...



Thank goodness that:

(1)  My son's hair grows extremely fast,

(2)  The start of school is still three weeks away,

(3)  School pictures are even further out than that, and

(4)  He's an 8 year old boy who really doesn't care all that much yet about what his hair looks like.


P.S.  Remember to make hair appointment at MY stylist for son's next haircut!  ;0)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh come on! That is a great summer cut for a BOY! The problem is that he looks way too much like a big boy with that hair cut. If he is like my boys by next week his hair will have grown out. I swear I should get their hair cut every other week. Love him!

Tracey said...

I guess you're right Kristi especially with it being a million bazillion degrees here, but he has such beautiful, thick hair and this just looks like he entered boot camp...LOL! Oh, and of course I love him too (scalped or not) ;0)

Lorrie S said...

I love it regardless! He's a cutie with any haircut! :) Funny post though.

xx
Lorrie