Friday, March 4, 2011

Rub-A-Dub-Dub...Bub-In-A-Tub

Okay, so after buckets of water splashage going EVERYWHERE and my little man trying to bite the ceramic sink edge, I finally broke down and moved Colton from the convenience of bathtime in the kitchen sink to the regular bath tub.

I wasn't too sure if he was going to be overwhelmed by the big space of the bath tub or if he was going to like the water flotation support he was going to be wearing, but he took to both things like a rock star.

Let me just add that my hubby thinks that the flotation support looks like his son is wearing a flower tu-tu and for that reason he was not too thrilled about it, but once he saw how much fun Colton was having in the tub he got over it.

By the way, the "thing" Colton is wearing is called the
Papillion Baby Bath Ring. It was designed by a pediatrician in this butterfly shape (not a tu-tu...lol!) to help prevent the baby from tipping over and it totally works!







Oh, and one more thing...R.J. made me promise to tell my blogger friends that he will NOT be taking baths with his baby brother on a regular basis and that he only did it this ONE TIME because I made him.


Of course I did...I AM the mom after all...LOL!

1 comment:

Meg said...

The are both so precious...love the brother's picture! Funny they don't look alike here. I get so tickled at all the "new fangled gadgets" thay you moms today have...hee hee..

And yes...the Mom should always win!