Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 Weeks and G-R-O-W-I-N-G!

Thirty weeks! WOW!

Only 60 more days until my scheduled c-section (June 18th), can you believe it?!!

Sometimes even I can't believe it.

Here we are smack dab in the 3rd Trimester!

And, for those who like to look at pregnant bellies, here's my 30 week belly shot...(you can scroll over on the left hand side of this blog for a 12 week, 24 week, 18 week and 30 week belly comparison. Oh, and check out the back arch if you will!!!!)




I am feeling (and looking) so HUGE!!

Also add to the fact that this sweet little boy has decided to use my bladder for his head pillow and you might as well insert the word uncomfortable into the feeling and looking huge sentence above...LOL!

I am not complaining though - really, I'm not.

Honestly, every pain, twinge, kick, bathroom run, new spider vein cropping up, cellulite dimple appearing on my butt and thighs, etc. is absolutely worth the miracle that is inside of me.

However, the reality is that the closer you get to the last few weeks of your pregnancy, the more evident it is that there is some extra poundage being touted on your body frame no matter what size you were to begin with.

I am also starting to kick into "pre-nesting" mode too. The baby's nursery is almost complete, and little by little I've been cleaning out, rearranging and straightening up some things around the house.

I still can't believe that in 8 more weeks I will be holding this precious babe in my arms.

Seriously...I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Sarah McM said...

I can't believe it either!! Seemed like it was such an impossible dream, and now it's almost here and REAL. I'm so excited for you!!

Tracey said...

Thanks Sarah!

Hope you and the little bean are feeling well too!

Ali Garrett said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! I love the picture of your cute belly! I can't wait to see you at your shower, love you! And by the way, the week of your shower is when I should start, or not start this time, so say a prayer for me :)

Lorrie S said...

I can't believe it either sista! Alllll those depressing talks on the phone....despair and never thinking this was going to happen and here you are. 30 weeks!!! : )

love you,

Lorrie xox

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tracey, Stopped by to check and see if you had any new updates. I know you are very busy at work.

How are you feeling? Anything new on his room? Have the best week. Blessings my friend, Audrey