Tuesday, March 30, 2010

4-D Ultrasound Pics

YIPPEE!!!

Looks like Blogger.com got all the picture loading kinks worked out overnight.

Okay, so now I can share our Little Speck with all of you.

Honestly, this 4-D Ultrasound technology is absolutely AHHHH-MAY-ZING!

My husband and I were completely in awe watching our son on the screen and being able to see hair on his head, watch him swallow, move his little hands and feet, etc.

The tech estimated that he is approximately 2 pounds 3 ounces, and he was measuring right on gestational target yesterday at 26 weeks 6 days.

He actually looks just like our first son did when he was a babe in addition to looking a whole lot like my husband...again.

Guess my role is strictly being the incubator...LOL!

Anyway, enough chit-chat about the pictures, just take a look for yourself...

Our Precious Miracle!

Sweet Little Man!

That's our Boy!

Love Him!

Yummy Footsie!


Needless to say, the LOVE BUG has bit us BIG TIME!

Thank you Lord for this unbelievable and most wonderful gift of life!

1 comment:

Lorrie S said...

Awwww Colton is so precious. I love him already!!! Such an unbelievable, surreal experience I'm sure my friend. I'm so happy for you, Michael and RJ. What a beautiful little boy!

xox

Lorrie