Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look...

At who's feeling much, much better!



Even though I'm a second time mommy...with each new child, so too brings new challenges to face.

Thank you all so much for the prayers, well-wishes and words of encouragement concerning Colton's recent illness.

We made it!

Oh, and by the way...I am now an expert body stabilizing, nebulizer breathing mask holder and [insert: to the tune of "Oh, My Darlin' Clementine] "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la" singer!

Hey, whatever works, right?! LOL!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad the little fellow is feeling better. Those breathing treatments are not fun to give to babies. I once had to give them to TWINS for a week. See...it could've been worse! At least I was only the nanny, and the mom got to do the nightshift.

Ali Garrett said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better! I hope to see you soon! Love you!

Lorrie S said...

Look at those baby blues!!!! What a smile. I just want to kiss those cheeks!! Glad cutie-pie is feeling better.

Miss you.

xx